Constantly fascinated by the world around me. I've got the dreamer's disease... and I believe that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

I spend most of my time reading, writing, cooking & planning my life on Post-It notes. Music, wine, food, art & travel are my favorite fuel; spending time well wasted.
I began writing this blog because I think that every day we have something to be celebrated, shared, something that sparks creativity, inspiration & ideation.
Although I'm quite optimistic, I'm more judgmental than I'd like to admit. Here's to overturning assumptions.


Saturday, August 20, 2011

René of the Day // 8.9.11 // Enjoy LaCroix!

We are such lucky gals - Julie surprised us with the elusive coconut-flavor La Croix at work! She's been telling us about it for months - and how Target is always out of it when she shops there. Then I got a text with a photo of the store shelf that read "JACKPOT!!!" and insisted that she buy every case in stock - naturally, she obliged. It was a mistake to leave this treasure on my desk - some were stolen, and replaced later in the week. Pete texted his wife to go and stock up after I shared a can out of kindness and advocacy for this refreshing beverage - we have lime, raspberry and lemon in stock at work, so perhaps we can persuade them to add the flavor to the arsenal? We're also game planning to submit an entry to their Enjoy LaCroix contest on Facebook - stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment