Constantly fascinated by the world around me. I've got the dreamer's disease... and I believe that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

I spend most of my time reading, writing, cooking & planning my life on Post-It notes. Music, wine, food, art & travel are my favorite fuel; spending time well wasted.
I began writing this blog because I think that every day we have something to be celebrated, shared, something that sparks creativity, inspiration & ideation.
Although I'm quite optimistic, I'm more judgmental than I'd like to admit. Here's to overturning assumptions.


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

René of the Day // 11.28.11 // You are...

... the cheese to my macaroni ...
... the horizon to my sky ...
... the bacon to my eggs ...
... the laces to my sneakers ...
... the jelly to my peanut butter ...
... the gravy to my mashed potatoes ...
... the smile to my face ...
... the bubbles to my bath ...
... the milk to my cookie ...
... the ink to my pen ...
... the ketchup to my french fries ...
... the water to my ocean ...
... the icing on my cupcake ...

... and the head of my turkey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment