Constantly fascinated by the world around me. I've got the dreamer's disease... and I believe that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

I spend most of my time reading, writing, cooking & planning my life on Post-It notes. Music, wine, food, art & travel are my favorite fuel; spending time well wasted.
I began writing this blog because I think that every day we have something to be celebrated, shared, something that sparks creativity, inspiration & ideation.
Although I'm quite optimistic, I'm more judgmental than I'd like to admit. Here's to overturning assumptions.


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

René of the Day // 11.25.11 // A Great Day

Lunched at Senate with Mom + Kiki and did some shopping in OTR
(Poutine: fries, local cheese curds, braised shortribs + gravy - NOMS!)

North Carolina BBQ sandwich


Visited Spring Grove Cemetery and laid wreaths and Gigi's and grandpa's graves

Late afternoon cocktail on the rooftop at O'Bryon's, enjoying the balmy day with Kiki

Bowling at Star Lanes* in Newport with the Loveland gals 
(*Loved this place! A smoke-free bowling alley? Finally! And their appetizers were above par, for sure.)

One word: poutine




No comments:

Post a Comment