Constantly fascinated by the world around me. I've got the dreamer's disease... and I believe that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

I spend most of my time reading, writing, cooking & planning my life on Post-It notes. Music, wine, food, art & travel are my favorite fuel; spending time well wasted.
I began writing this blog because I think that every day we have something to be celebrated, shared, something that sparks creativity, inspiration & ideation.
Although I'm quite optimistic, I'm more judgmental than I'd like to admit. Here's to overturning assumptions.


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

René of the Day // 11.23.11 // T-Gives Eve

It's tradition! For at least the past three years, Becca and I go to R.P. McMurphy's on Thanksgiving Eve. Usually her favorite musician, Paul Otten, is playing. This year there was another band but we still came and invited more friends (Vale, Maura, Dave, Alex...) to join us. With our plastic green and pink Mug Night cups filled, we sang and had a great time, enjoying the friends for whom we're thankful. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment