Constantly fascinated by the world around me. I've got the dreamer's disease... and I believe that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

I spend most of my time reading, writing, cooking & planning my life on Post-It notes. Music, wine, food, art & travel are my favorite fuel; spending time well wasted.
I began writing this blog because I think that every day we have something to be celebrated, shared, something that sparks creativity, inspiration & ideation.
Although I'm quite optimistic, I'm more judgmental than I'd like to admit. Here's to overturning assumptions.


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

René of the Day // 12.1.11 // First of Tha Month


I have to post this song, since the first of every month, these lyrics are texted to or received from MR, his sister, Lindsey, Becca and Sanker. Wake up, wake up, wake up…


No comments:

Post a Comment