Constantly fascinated by the world around me. I've got the dreamer's disease... and I believe that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

I spend most of my time reading, writing, cooking & planning my life on Post-It notes. Music, wine, food, art & travel are my favorite fuel; spending time well wasted.
I began writing this blog because I think that every day we have something to be celebrated, shared, something that sparks creativity, inspiration & ideation.
Although I'm quite optimistic, I'm more judgmental than I'd like to admit. Here's to overturning assumptions.


Monday, December 19, 2011

René of the Day // 10.30.11 // Café de Wheels @ Dutch's

Could it be - one the best bars + the best burgers @ brunch = hell yeah! I'm not sure if this secret has been circulated so I had to share. Café de Wheels AKA The Burger Truck is now serving at Dutch's Bar & Bottle Shop in East Hyde Park on weekends for brunch! Order on the curb and take it out back - they have a great patio with bocce ball courts (my fav!)

I love the Wheels burger (ooh, balsamic onion marmalade) with sweet potato fries. Does this not sound like the dream savior for the worst G&T hangover ever? Yes. Yes, it is. Add a Pellegrino Limonata, spend a few hours in the sun and you're ready for a nap. Perfecto.

No comments:

Post a Comment