Constantly fascinated by the world around me. I've got the dreamer's disease... and I believe that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

I spend most of my time reading, writing, cooking & planning my life on Post-It notes. Music, wine, food, art & travel are my favorite fuel; spending time well wasted.
I began writing this blog because I think that every day we have something to be celebrated, shared, something that sparks creativity, inspiration & ideation.
Although I'm quite optimistic, I'm more judgmental than I'd like to admit. Here's to overturning assumptions.


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

René of the Day // 11.3.11 // Cozi

In an effort to streamline communication and calendars, I was really excited when my boss told me about an app called Cozi. Although we don't have a family or a household to run (yet), MR and I have crazy schedules and we usually plan our weekends together well in advance. After a few repetitious conversations, "Wait, why can't you come here next weekend?" "Hey! - Oh, hi. - What's wrong? - Well, I thought you knew I was an event starting in 10 minutes. Oh - my bad, I forgot." and so on... We decided this would be a great solution to sync our schedules and stay up to date and not have to play the, "I can't remember EVERYTHING you do" card. I will admit I wish he could just access my Google calendar, but this will suffice.

The free app and website do much more than we utilize it for but I highly recommend it for sharing and organizing with others. It's made it much easier to plan our trips and budget our time. Download it in the app store or check out the website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment