Constantly fascinated by the world around me. I've got the dreamer's disease... and I believe that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

I spend most of my time reading, writing, cooking & planning my life on Post-It notes. Music, wine, food, art & travel are my favorite fuel; spending time well wasted.
I began writing this blog because I think that every day we have something to be celebrated, shared, something that sparks creativity, inspiration & ideation.
Although I'm quite optimistic, I'm more judgmental than I'd like to admit. Here's to overturning assumptions.


Thursday, December 22, 2011

René of the Day // 11.6.11 // A Scottish Wedding

Congratulations to my Scottish lassie, Pinzi Lou, who was married yesterday!!! What a beautiful bride she made. So sad to not have been in attendance but it just seems like yesterday we were giggling as we went to bed at Andi's house in England in August, discussing the potential of when her engagement would come. It all happened so fast! (Lyndsey "Pinzi" and I met the summer of 2007 when we were camp counselors in the woods of Connecticut. She rode all the way home to Cincinnati in my Civic at the end of our adventurous summer and was a wonderful friends as I arrived home to hear my grandmother had passed away the night before... And she came back to visit two years later with her lovely friend Jenna. Then she flew from Scotland to surprise me in England this summer!)

Cannot wait until I get to meet Mr. James Carter when they visit Cincinnati on their trip around the world next year, before moving to the oil town of Perth, Australia to settle. Now MR and I have one more reason to go down under (visit the east coast and the west with our friends in Byron Bay.) Ever so happy for this couple - very few people can make me laugh the way Pinzi can. James is a lucky lad - congrats!

How beautiful and traditional :)

No comments:

Post a Comment