Constantly fascinated by the world around me. I've got the dreamer's disease... and I believe that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

I spend most of my time reading, writing, cooking & planning my life on Post-It notes. Music, wine, food, art & travel are my favorite fuel; spending time well wasted.
I began writing this blog because I think that every day we have something to be celebrated, shared, something that sparks creativity, inspiration & ideation.
Although I'm quite optimistic, I'm more judgmental than I'd like to admit. Here's to overturning assumptions.


Saturday, June 11, 2011

René of the Day // 6.11.11 // Featured Friend: Elise

She's actually my cousin - but of course, my friend too! Today she graduates from the University of Cincinnati with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism with a minor in Spanish with a focus in photojournalism and public relations. Here's to wishing her great success in her career and building on her passions - very proud of you, Lisey Belle. When I graduated, I placed her into my hostessing job at Carlo & Johnny and also gave her a lead for her internship with the Cincinnati Reds so if I can help her with her job search, I'm happy to! Follow her on Twitter at http://twitter.com/elisemichelle, or check out her photography here or read her blog, Belle Bombshell here. Our grandmother would have been so proud of our family's fourth Bearcat alum!

Congratulations, Elise! :)
xoxo



Cubs vs. Mets at Wrigley Field - visiting our fabulous Aunt Kiki.
One of our fun sports vacays in college - who can forget the Sugar Bowl in NOLA?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment