Constantly fascinated by the world around me. I've got the dreamer's disease... and I believe that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

I spend most of my time reading, writing, cooking & planning my life on Post-It notes. Music, wine, food, art & travel are my favorite fuel; spending time well wasted.
I began writing this blog because I think that every day we have something to be celebrated, shared, something that sparks creativity, inspiration & ideation.
Although I'm quite optimistic, I'm more judgmental than I'd like to admit. Here's to overturning assumptions.


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

René of the Day // 6.14.11 // Live in Hyde Park!

Two blocks from Hyde Park Square! I've lived here for almost 5 years (in August) and I absolutely love the location and building. It's a quiet, affordable and charming building from the 1930s. I've placed nearly 10 friends into my building and their neighboring properties over the past few years so my landlord gave me a call to tell me we have two vacancies. I give their information to people all the time so I thought I'd knock it out with a blog post.

One of the coveted studios is finally open! Like my apartment pictured here, it's $375/month with A/C, heat, water and gas included; my Duke energy bill is generally $12 month. Can you believe that?! It's clearly a great deal. And I love the unique built-in desk, drawers and cabinets in the closet hallway. This apartment is currently vacant.

There is also a one bedroom that will be available August 1. It has an open floor plan with a full dining room, large living room, bathroom and bedroom, plus a balcony. Rent is $600/month with the same inclusions.

All outside doors are locked, can buzz guests in and all apartments have gorgeous hardwood floors. Parking for the building is easy on the street or you can usually grab a spot in the lot behind the building. Pets are welcome and there's a side yard that's perfect for pups!

If you're interested, call Mike at North American Properties (formerly Jackson Advisory Group) at 513.602.2469. Let him know René filled you in - unfortunately I don't receive any incentives but I did tell him I'd put the word out. Happy house hunting! :)

‎"Everyone should have a big room they can go to. By living in one room, you eliminate a lot of worries." - Andy Warhol

No comments:

Post a Comment