Constantly fascinated by the world around me. I've got the dreamer's disease... and I believe that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

I spend most of my time reading, writing, cooking & planning my life on Post-It notes. Music, wine, food, art & travel are my favorite fuel; spending time well wasted.
I began writing this blog because I think that every day we have something to be celebrated, shared, something that sparks creativity, inspiration & ideation.
Although I'm quite optimistic, I'm more judgmental than I'd like to admit. Here's to overturning assumptions.


Monday, July 18, 2011

René of the Day // 7.14.11 // Must Have: Kate Spade Book Clutch

I have been eyeing these adorable and intellectually-stimulated clutches by Kate Spade for months! Literature + KS style = divine. I was head-over-heels for "The Great Gatsby" style when the purses first came out but it's no longer available on the website. How smart would it look to carry this tucked under your arm? Oh! And my reading glasses are brown-framed Kate Spade spectacles - how apropos! Of course, I cannot justify this purchase right now - it's a not a practical every day bag and I have plenty of trips and other things that my money will be put to better use for in the coming months. But take a peek at these fabulous "book bags" by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment