Constantly fascinated by the world around me. I've got the dreamer's disease... and I believe that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

I spend most of my time reading, writing, cooking & planning my life on Post-It notes. Music, wine, food, art & travel are my favorite fuel; spending time well wasted.
I began writing this blog because I think that every day we have something to be celebrated, shared, something that sparks creativity, inspiration & ideation.
Although I'm quite optimistic, I'm more judgmental than I'd like to admit. Here's to overturning assumptions.


Thursday, July 28, 2011

René of the Day // 7.26.11 // Graffiti for Good

Generally, it disgusts me when I see public places defaced with spray paint. But yesterday as I was leaving Crossroads Church, I saw this on an abandoned warehouse in Oakley and it made me stop, smile and think. How great is this message? Let the focus on your love be larger than your focus on work/gadgets/technology - pay attention and be mindful of one another and there will be peace. Think about it. Pretty powerful stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment