Constantly fascinated by the world around me. I've got the dreamer's disease... and I believe that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

I spend most of my time reading, writing, cooking & planning my life on Post-It notes. Music, wine, food, art & travel are my favorite fuel; spending time well wasted.
I began writing this blog because I think that every day we have something to be celebrated, shared, something that sparks creativity, inspiration & ideation.
Although I'm quite optimistic, I'm more judgmental than I'd like to admit. Here's to overturning assumptions.


Monday, July 4, 2011

René of the Day // 7.3.11 // Cajun Shrimp

This OPI color is my favorite summer nail shade. It pops against tan toes and compliments so many of the bright colors I wear. It receives so many compliments - and like most OPI polishes, it has such a zesty name! OPI is always my top choice because they have shiny, fabulous colors and it's long-lasting - I can do a self-pedi and it lasts over two weeks! And when I paint my fingernails they look great, without chips, for at least a week...

Cajun shrimp is a coral-orange-red color (paints on less red than the photo of the bottle below). It's perfect for hot weather and sandals - bright & sassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment