Constantly fascinated by the world around me. I've got the dreamer's disease... and I believe that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

I spend most of my time reading, writing, cooking & planning my life on Post-It notes. Music, wine, food, art & travel are my favorite fuel; spending time well wasted.
I began writing this blog because I think that every day we have something to be celebrated, shared, something that sparks creativity, inspiration & ideation.
Although I'm quite optimistic, I'm more judgmental than I'd like to admit. Here's to overturning assumptions.


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

René of the Day // 7.5.11 // Formspring

Ask me anything: http://formspring.me/rnbcincyyp

Formspring is a platform that allows people to directly ask questions in anticipation of the recipients response - it's a fun way to share insights, learn more about one another or just be entertained by the answers to random inquiries. I know this blog receives around 50-100 hits per post so I think it would be fun to allow the opportunity to ask anonymous questions if you're not comfortable leaving comments. Who knows what it will produce but I'm happy to share any Q&As received back here on my blog.

So, feel free to lay it on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment