Constantly fascinated by the world around me. I've got the dreamer's disease... and I believe that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

I spend most of my time reading, writing, cooking & planning my life on Post-It notes. Music, wine, food, art & travel are my favorite fuel; spending time well wasted.
I began writing this blog because I think that every day we have something to be celebrated, shared, something that sparks creativity, inspiration & ideation.
Although I'm quite optimistic, I'm more judgmental than I'd like to admit. Here's to overturning assumptions.


Thursday, September 8, 2011

René of the Day // 8.23.11 // Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

Dirty apartment? Mrs. Meyer’s will clean it up! I discovered these products a few years ago at Whole Foods. Pulled in by the chic packaging and wooed by the luscious scents, I’ve been addicted ever since. It doesn’t contain heavy-duty chemicals so it’s safe for Fin and they leave behind the nicest smell – not like harsh PineSol or bleach product reekings. I haven’t tried the laundry products but the others rank high on my list of must-haves around the house.

The price tag is a bit higher but you can often snag them for a deal at Home Goods to TJ Maxx. Plus, it takes a few months to use a whole bottle of toilet cleaner when you live alone, so the opportunity cost evens it out. Yes – I do enjoy my loo smelling of lavender or geranium. 






No comments:

Post a Comment