Constantly fascinated by the world around me. I've got the dreamer's disease... and I believe that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

I spend most of my time reading, writing, cooking & planning my life on Post-It notes. Music, wine, food, art & travel are my favorite fuel; spending time well wasted.
I began writing this blog because I think that every day we have something to be celebrated, shared, something that sparks creativity, inspiration & ideation.
Although I'm quite optimistic, I'm more judgmental than I'd like to admit. Here's to overturning assumptions.


Saturday, September 17, 2011

René of the Day // 9.15.11 // I'd Hit That

This week I finally was able to play in our softball league - I've been working or had other things to attend to the past few weeks. The weather was cool enough to make it comfortable and it was fun to get out and get a little dirty. Lucky we missed the impending storms that were expected. I didn't make it past first base the few times I made it there but had good hustle and the team was a blast to play with - and it's cool to meet people from other agencies and to hang out with co-workers who you don't always work with directly. I was thrilled that we went with the name I threw out there for the team: "I'd Hit That." Now I just need to work on hitting harder and remember my tshirt (left at my desk) and cooler of beer next week! Play ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment